Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: flyinglion — los angeles California United States of America
Westlake Financial Services
4751 Wilshire Blvd, #100 Los angeles, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Services Scam Artists, Liars, Criminals! Los angeles, California

Just called Westlake Financial to let them know that I traded the vehicle in this weekend and give them information on the Dealership doing trade.  Dealership Finance Manager also notified them that I they were paying off my vehicle and got the 10 day pay-off.  I called out of courtesy.  This is what I got:

Transfered three times.  Had to give my info over and over again.  The third subject said he was handling my file.  I gave him the info that I traded my vehicle in.  He told that it takes dealerships 6 to 8 weeks to pay off the vehicle.  He then asked me to make payments to cover that time.  I told him that the Finance manager already called and spoke to his company, received the 10 day payoff and each day after per diem.  I refused to make such a payment.  I also owe several thousand less than the blue book of the car.  He proceeds to tell me that he is making a repossession order to pick up my vehicle at the dealership.  Unbelievable!  This is what we have to deal with.  People and companies like this.  I am so happy that I am no longer going to be dealing with Westlake Financial.  I also had to correct there credit reporting several times over the years because they do not keep good records.  No matter what, you will always pay more then what you originally sign on for.  Also, no grace period.  They attempt to repossess your vehicle the following day after payment is due.  Please avoid this company at all costs.  My lawyer has sued them several times and won.  I am going to seek his advise and start my process if they attempt to make false reports on my credit or balance.  Apparently, this company needs to be investigated.  They have over 2000 complaints in the last year on several websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-angeles-California-/Westlake-Financial-Services-Scam-Artists-Liars-Criminals-Los-angeles-California-776217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services