• Report: #920320

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: koko — gwynn oaks Maryland United States of America
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES
P.O. BOX 54807 LOS ANGELES, California United States of America

WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES IF I GAVE HIM $750.00 HE WUOLD RELEASE TO ME MY CAR I SENT HIM $800.00. HE LIED HE NOW SAYS I'LL NEED TO SEND LOS ANGELES , California

*Consumer Comment: And this helps how???

*Consumer Comment: Just Thinking...

Paige james 6 retnew court apartment T1 Gwynn Oaks Maryland 21207. I had a conversation with steve z on thursday he told me I could pay 750 dollars to get my car out repo. Furthermore steve-z stated that he could assist me with paying the other for $425.00. After, I sent him $750 dollars he was in the paperwork over to management to release my car. He lied flatout. As a result is had placed his companies reputation in a bad light I can be reached at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/LOS-ANGELES-California-90054-0807/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-IF-I-GAVE-HIM-75000-HE-WUOLD-RELEASE-TO-ME-MY-CAR-I-SENT-H-920320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES

And this helps how???

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Typical rebutt, attack OP. Team rebutt proves my point every time.

Just Thinking...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You seem to be pretty upset he allegedly lied to you. Dishonesty must mean a lot to you. I was wondering when you first got into this loan a contract was signed by you. That contract said you would make each and every payment on time every time. All of this is over a repo...they picked up your car because you didn't do what you said you were going to do in that contract you signed. Who lied???

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC