Complaint Review: Westlake Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Westlake Financial Services
Los Angeles, Colorado U.S.A.

Westlake Financial Services Is A Big Scam Financial Services, Car Buying, Auto Loan Los Angeles Colorado

I have had the awfullest time with this company! I'm regret very much that I even thought now about financing my truck. It started last year when I purchased my first vehicle that wasn't via Buy Here Pay Here. BIG MISTAKE. I ended up paying $3K more than it's really worth if not more. Once I was late one payment it was over for me. Westlake will call EVERYDAY regardless of if I just made a payment and am caught up seeking the next payment. I've talked to only two collections agents that had the least bit of manners in the pathetic souls. These people could be nice if they wanted to be but most of them are so rude you never have a chance in hell of completing a decent business transaction.

Today, I'm 2 days late mind you thanks to the economy and gas prices and they called. I said, if you come get it it's going to be a lawsuit bub and he said so you're saying come get it? I said no I didn't say that I said if you do! I said DONT. He said Ok, we'll go ahead and take proper action, Goodbye. NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE AT ALL. I would lay it on me because I was late but they did not want to work with me and tricked me into almost having my truck repoed. Five stiff necked agents later I finally go through to a girl that I did NOT want my truck repoed that I'd make my payment next week. I had to post-date a check which I'm not really prepared for.

I've had it with this company. They are rude, unprofessional, most don't speak english and would sell your first child to the Korean Prostitute Ring to make money. They said once that if they took it they'd garnish my WAGES!?! Can they do that?? Exactly what they said "Ma'am what we'll do is come get the truck, sell it at an auction and garnish your wages for the remaining amount...." Are they serious? These people are very lucky that they hide behind their phones when they're jerks to people or WestLake would close immediately. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Services/Los-Angeles-Colorado-90010/Westlake-Financial-Services-Is-A-Big-Scam-Financial-Services-Car-Buying-Auto-Loan-Los-An-349288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Services