Complaint Review: westlake financial

• Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: Shawn — Westminster California United States of America
westlake financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd # 100 Los Angeles, California United States of America

westlake financial crooks repo'ed my car 2 days before 1st payment due Los Angeles, California

I bought my car in the end of April from Cerritos Acura, and from the very start it was nothing but issues. I put over $2700 worth of work in the car, anything from tires, brakes, struts, transmission and a few other things.

A few days ago Chuck Cruz from Cerritos Acura called me to say that he was told I'm in default on the car and haven't made my first payment on it. My first payment wasn't due UNTIL MAY 22nd 2011, TODAY IS MAY 20th, 2011 and they repo'ed my car.

I called the police department, and was told its at Cornerstone Recovery in Bakersfield, CA. I called them because my wallet and everything is in there, they told me to call Westlake Finance, they were told not to let me have anything out of my car.

I haven't called my family attorney, and called Cerritos Acura, awaiting a call back from Chuck now. They can keep the car, the hell with them. .. [continued below]....
.......... Ok Chuck just called me back, he said that I needed to call Westlake Financial about it, he doesn't have any control over it. He sure was quick to call me about the payment 2 days ago, but he can't find out whats going on when they take my car 2 days before the payments due.

I'm going back to our attorney in a little while, and filing a lawsuit on these lying crooks.

If you buying a car, and are thinking about letting your dealership finance it with WESTLAKE.... DON'T DO IT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/westlake-financial/Los-Angeles-California-90010/westlake-financial-crooks-repoed-my-car-2-days-before-1st-payment-due-Los-Angeles-Calif-731442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on westlake financial