Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Alexis — avondale Arizona United States of America
Westlake Financial
la, California United States of America

Westlake Financial Westlake Financial Predatory Lender from Hell! los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: Hey Big Spender...

about a year ago my fiance and I purchased a auto from a local dealer here i Phx Az. Yes we both had challenged credit but had a decent dp. We were immediately financed through westlake. 15 days before my payment was due they are calling and harassing me asking am i making my payments on time. Fast foward a year later I set up payments to be taken directly from my checking account. They took it but didnt post it to my acct. The next day tried to withdraw it again which caused a nsf and then they charged me 25.00. I faxed my bank statement 5 times and after two weeks they posted it. My bank asked for the fee from them they proceed to reverse their decision and claiming they couldnt read my faxed bankstatment. They have disabled my car so i cant drive it. So i told them to come get their car out of my garage but will not. Now they are calling my family the references i used just because. They are a predatory lender that prey on people who are desperate. I have filed a lawsit as of today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/la-California-/Westlake-Financial-Westlake-Financial-Predatory-Lender-from-Hell-los-angeles-California-930563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial

lawsuit

AUTHOR: katy - (United States of America)

In today's world you do not need money to get a lawyer to look into cases of this kind.  I have had unpleasant experiences of this nature with this company as well.  You sound like you work for them.

Hey Big Spender...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You can't make your payments but you can afford an attorney? Please tell us all about that "lawsit"!