- Report: #993864
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Westlake Financial
Westlake FinancialLos Angeles, California United States of America
Westlake Financial Harassment, Poor Customer Service, Fees Los Angeles, California
*Author of original report: Know your Subject before you speak
*Consumer Comment: Life As a Subprime Borrower
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dear Whom it may Concern:
I would just like to say that this is the WORST finance company I have ever had to deal with. These are the issues I am addressing:
1) I start getting phone calls the day BEFORE my car payment is due. I know my car payment is due on the 15th of every month. I dont need someone to remind me.
2) There is a fee charged for every type of payment method except mailing a check or money order, the fees are ridiculous with no fee under $5 per payment.
3) Dont give me a due date, and when I make my payment ON THE DUE DATE, still have someone calling and harassing me the next day accusing me of not making my car payment on time.
4) If I am late on my car payment, I am WELL AWARE of the lateness. Do not start calling and harassing me, calling me 13+ times a day is harassment (I have proof). I work and cannot generally answer my phone between the hours of 8am to 5pm eastern time.
5) Is there no such thing as a grace period after the due date? Every other finance company I have dealt with, you have a grace period AFTER the due date of about 5 days. If this does exist because I have never asked, then why all the harassing phone calls? (there is no grace period,I was informed)
These are the things that I need to be addressed, if the harassing phone calls continue, I will seek to move my loan to a different company, and I will see what can be done about the excessive number of calls that begin BEFORE my due date.
(Also since I have wrote this letter, I paid for the first time using my account on Westlake's website www.westlakefinancial.com, and was harrassed a couple days after I paid, I was told by a rude hispanic female that Westlake doesnt know that you go and make a payment on their own website, even though you pay a $5 fee to do so.)
If there is any class action law suit being organized, please contact me, I am keeping proof of all the harrassing phone calls, and will start recording my calls too.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-/Westlake-Financial-Harassment-Poor-Customer-Service-Fees-Los-Angeles-California-993864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.