This is a letter that I emailed to Westlake Financial myself:
Dear Whom it may Concern:
I would just like to say that this is the WORST finance company I have ever had to deal with. These are the issues I am addressing:
1) I start getting phone calls the day BEFORE my car payment is due. I know my car payment is due on the 15th of every month. I dont need someone to remind me.
2) There is a fee charged for every type of payment method except mailing a check or money order, the fees are ridiculous with no fee under $5 per payment.
3) Dont give me a due date, and when I make my payment ON THE DUE DATE, still have someone calling and harassing me the next day accusing me of not making my car payment on time.
4) If I am late on my car payment, I am WELL AWARE of the lateness. Do not start calling and harassing me, calling me 13+ times a day is harassment (I have proof). I work and cannot generally answer my phone between the hours of 8am to 5pm eastern time.
5) Is there no such thing as a grace period after the due date? Every other finance company I have dealt with, you have a grace period AFTER the due date of about 5 days. If this does exist because I have never asked, then why all the harassing phone calls? (there is no grace period,I was informed)
These are the things that I need to be addressed, if the harassing phone calls continue, I will seek to move my loan to a different company, and I will see what can be done about the excessive number of calls that begin BEFORE my due date.
(Also since I have wrote this letter, I paid for the first time using my account on Westlake's website www.westlakefinancial.com
, and was harrassed a couple days after I paid, I was told by a rude hispanic female that Westlake doesnt know that you go and make a payment on their own website, even though you pay a $5 fee to do so.)
If there is any class action law suit being organized, please contact me, I am keeping proof of all the harrassing phone calls, and will start recording my calls too.