Complaint Review: Westlake Financial

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Sacramento California
Westlake Financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 100 Los Angeles, California USA

Westlake Financial PENDING LAWSUIT AGAINST WESTLAKE FINANCIAL HELP ME STOP THESE CROOKS !!! Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Ripoff company

*General Comment: west lake

Westlake Financial is a company that I would not advise anyone to do business with. They are misleading the consumer with their contracts; they are deceitful, and they exploit the "little man". I am persuing a lawsuit due to the fact that I have made car payments that Westlake said they have not collected. My bank statements show otherwise, so where is my money? This has caused hardships to my family and I due to their loan shark mafia tactics. If there is anyone out there who would like to join me in this lawsuit contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-90001/Westlake-Financial-PENDING-LAWSUIT-AGAINST-WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-HELP-ME-STOP-THESE-CROOKS--1080235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial

Ripoff company

AUTHOR: Pinky - ()

This company is so full of it I can be two days late with my payment and they are calling me to come and pick up my truck I'm so tried of them and how they are rude and ask personal thing about you and your life I want to sue them for Harassment and stress for the past 17 months of my life don't ever do bissiness with them EVER

#2 General Comment

west lake

AUTHOR: beth - ()

What ever happened with your case