Complaint Review: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:PHOENIX Arizona
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL
4751 WILSHIRE BLVD, STE 100 LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

WESTLAKE FINANCIAL ABUSE - DISRESPECTIVE - RUDE - VULGAR - THREATING - BULLYING - ILLEAGLE LOS ANGELES California

Do these people at Westlake know what is going on with our economy ? They maynot be struggling to survive, but many of us are. The last thing that we need is for someone to harras, abuse, disrespect, and in general not even " give a crap" .

I have never, never been subjected to such " cretons " . Most of the time, when they call I can not understand one word they are saying. At least give as the courtesy of speaking our language.

I always get someone different everytime I call, and have to go thru everything all over again, and everyone tells me something different.

I admit, I have been missing payments, but I asked them to re-do my contract to a payment I can afford. I was sent what they called an ammendment to my original contract - then they told me it was only an " example ". I paid one more payment of the full amount, and then was told that the " committe ", who ever they are, rejecteed the new contract but they wound submit it again if I made two more payments of the full amount.

This has got to stop. I will pay the lower amount. I shall not respond .

Wayne
PHOENIX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL/LOS-ANGELES-California-90010/WESTLAKE-FINANCIAL-ABUSE-DISRESPECTIVE-RUDE-VULGAR-THREATING-BULLYING-ILLEAGLE-443950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTLAKE FINANCIAL