Complaint Review: Westlake financial

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: sharon baldovinos — Joplin Missouri United States of America
Westlake financial
Los Angeles Los angr, California United States of America

Westlake financial bought navigator two years ago and car lot bought it from wnt out of business and didnt provide title,told Westlake but they just keep pulling stall tactics, sending everything in the mail except titl Los angr, California

Bought Lincoln navigator about two years ago from g&s auto in Joplin,mo, before I got a title g&s went out of business. Reported the problem to Westlake Financial when made my monthly payment and they claim they don't have a title but you guys financed the truck and you're the lien holder so why wouldn't you have one. I don' I don't drive the truck since the first month I got it because the d.m.v. won't tag it without it,I made my monthly payment today and before I could ask the customer service rep didn't even ask if there was anything else,she just said thank you and hung up with a salty attitude. Everytime I talk to them about the title they switch me over to someone else and then that someone else switch me over to another Rep, nothing but the run around but still want their monthly payment and have the nerve to threaten you with repossession if you're not on time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-financial/Los-angr-California-/Westlake-financial-bought-navigator-two-years-ago-and-car-lot-bought-it-from-wnt-out-of-1003765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake financial