Complaint Review: westmount referral

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: whynot11 — Albany N.Y. New York United States of America
westmount referral
21west st New York New York Internet, New York United States of America

westmount referral Thomas Hall I was offer a loan of 10,000 Mr. Hall told me that the lend wanted $800 for the first four months of the loan. Mr. Hall also said I would get the money in my account in four hours I said ok Internet, New York

I was offer a loan of 10,000 to help me with some other loans I had. I was told the lender need $800 for the first 4 months of the loan. I would get the 10,000 in my account in 4 hours. i did not get the money in four hours called and was told i need to send them more money to get the loan i said noway if i had that kind of money why would i call you. Mr. Thomas Hall was the guy I talk to. I told him I wanted my money back Mr.Thomas hall said it will take 30 days before I can get it. I never got my money Mr.Thomas Hall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/westmount-referral/Internet-New-York-10007/westmount-referral-Thomas-Hall-I-was-offer-a-loan-of-10000-Mr-Hall-told-me-that-the-lend-1017639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on westmount referral