Complaint Review: Westside Aesthetics

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: 1st Amendment User — CULVER CITY California
Westside Aesthetics
11645 Wilshire Bl los angeles, California USA

Westside Aesthetics Westside Aesthetics.. Where they burn your face and won't refund your money los angeles California

*Author of original report: They apologized and refunded me 100%

I went here in Feb 2013 and paid for a hair removal Package of 3oo dollars Upon the 2nd laser treatment the woman burned my face and under my chin severely.. I went the nest day and they took pictures when I asked for the remaining $ 120 to be refunded I was told that would not happen it was against policy and I could have it go towards another service.. Why would I want anymore service from these people who were incompetent  and burned my face.. I desereve my money back.. RIP OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westside-Aesthetics/los-angeles-California-90025/Westside-Aesthetics-Westside-Aesthetics-Where-they-burn-your-face-and-wont-refund-your-1100537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westside Aesthetics

They apologized and refunded me 100%

AUTHOR: 1st Amendment User - ()

After I went to the BBB and other agencies  and filed complaints, I communicated with the owner of the company and he apologized for what had transpired and refunded me 100% which is more than what I was asking for..