Complaint Review: westside auto pros

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: mjfinley — des moines Iowa
westside auto pros
1901 NW 92nd Ct des moines, Iowa USA

westside auto pros BEWARE! They wont stand behind their expensive, shoddy work. des moines Iowa

I have been a wsap customer for the past two years. In that time I have spent thousands of dollars on overpriced repairs. Just over a year ago I had them replace my water pump and all of the seals in my engine costing me $2400. Just the other day I noticed my engine leaking oil and the loss of coolant. I called and they told me the repairs were under warranty bc it had been less then 18 months. The water pump they put in had already gone bad! On top of that, because I had driven my audi just, and I mean just over 18,000 miles I needed to pay another $1200 to have them replace it again... and they claim there is no oil leak... even though I have oil coming through my headers. That is bad customer service, and I am left shocked that this company is more interested in getting a few more dollars from me rather then fixing their mistake and retaining me as a loyal customer. I will not be back... I would recommend finding a nice small shop who will stand behind their work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/westside-auto-pros/des-moines-Iowa-50325/westside-auto-pros-BEWARE-They-wont-stand-behind-their-expensive-shoddy-work-des-moin-1056826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on westside auto pros