rank

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: carl — lakewood Colorado
westside auto repair
6275 west 16th ave Lakewood, Colorado USA

westside auto repair This company was paid in full for a repair job on a auto, they did not complete for 6 months, stole $ Lakewood Colorado

The company asked me to pay in full for a door repair on my auto.  Said it would take two days and it took 2 weeks. Then they had a problem with the 100.00 trim piece and could not get the one to stay on door. I called them for 6 months without one single return call to me, and finally today I drove down to get a answer. and they wanted more money from me to complete the job.

Simply put, they took 6 months and the job is not done and they made me prepay and now ask for more money to finish.  They rip you off by taking the money for the job under their terms, do a shotty job, then want more money 6 months later.

Wow I knew this world was getting bad for service but this company should be shut down for their bait and switch. I went to ask for my file and they threnden to call the police on me, when all I wanted was a copy of my file and the part.  They said they do not havr the part, well I paid in full for the repair and all  cost were in the quote????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/westside-auto-repair/Lakewood-Colorado-80214/westside-auto-repair-This-company-was-paid-in-full-for-a-repair-job-on-a-auto-they-did-n-1085561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on westside auto repair