Complaint Review: Westside Cellular

• Reported By: William — Greenville Alabama
Westside Cellular
17873 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach, California USA

Westside Cellular You wull loose your money Huntington Beach California

I wish I had seen the rip off report before I ordered

Avoid at all cost! Had I not used PayPal for my order I would have lost my money, And even at that they tried to get me to drop my complaint under the roose of refunding me shipping. They did not respond to PayPal's request and deadline. They never sent order conformation. They never sent shipping number because they never shipped.

The are not legitimate or honest in their business practices.

Should you wish to reply, I can furnish a copy of their one and only lying corrispondence to me through PayPal.

resolution center.

PayPal refuded my payment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westside-Cellular/Huntington-Beach-California-92648/Westside-Cellular-You-wull-loose-your-money-Huntington-Beach-California-1133233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westside Cellular