Complaint Review: westside transport

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: j c — frankfort Indiana United States of America
westside transport
cedar rapids, Iowa United States of America

westside transport lyin cheatin stealin cedar rapids, Iowa

i worked for this company for almost a year and when i put my notice in that i was leaving my dispatcher directed me to the drop yard told me to turn in my truck and equipment and left me stranded with no notice that i was cleaning out my truck. then on top of that i got my last paycheck and the shorted me over 200 dollars saying that i didnt turn in equipment that the dispatcher told me to leave in the truck. if they are hurting for money that bad maybe they should just shut the doors. i am getting ahold of the company to get my money and if i dont i will take legal action. this company lies so much to their drivers telling you that you will get lots of miles and in all reality you will be lucky to get in 1400 per week. good luck if you ever go to work for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/westside-transport/cedar-rapids-Iowa-/westside-transport-lyin-cheatin-stealin-cedar-rapids-Iowa-763464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on westside transport