Complaint Review: WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO US

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Mrs.Culbertson — Winnsboro Texas
WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO US
23120 Lyons Avenue Newhall, California USA

WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO US This WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO US had charged me $39.95.This name sounds fraudulent,I have never heard of it before.They sure have no buisness taking my money and me not know why Newhall California

I have never heard of, nor do I know of this WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO US. On the 17th day of April 2014 WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO ID #4645438932 charged my acct. $39.95 for what and why they thought they could take money from me.Its like taking info out of a magazine standing in a checkout line, then putting it back down without paying for it! Well I hope this WFH gets HFW"D so encino everybody knows what they are....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFH-INTERNATIONAL-ENCINO-US/Newhall-California-91321/WFH-INTERNATIONAL-ENCINO-US-This-WFH-INTERNATIONAL-ENCINO-US-had-charged-me-3995This-n-1142866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFH INTERNATIONAL ENCINO US