Complaint Review: WFS Financial

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:St. Augustine Florida
WFS Financial
P.O. Box 168048 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

WFS Financial Ripoff cell phone voice mail harassment Irving Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: MAKE THEM AN OFFER

I have received multiple calls and voice mails on my cellular phone from 1-800-289-8004. This number traces back to a company calling themselves WFS Financial.

I have had no financial dealings with this company. My understanding is that they are a consumer auto loan financing company. I contacted them a few days ago at the above number requesting that they remove me from their calling list. This action was to no avail, as I have received three more automated voice mails from them in the past two days alone (2/8/2005 - 2/9/2005).

How can I get the harassing phone calls to stop? Clearly, calling the 800 number and responding is not going to do any good. If possible, I would simply block them from being able to call my cellular number, since they don't seem to have any other contact information of mine. But, I couldn't find any information for blocking a particular number from calling my cell phone.

Frank
St. Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial/Irving-Texas-75016/WFS-Financial-Ripoff-cell-phone-voice-mail-harassment-Irving-Texas-130863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

MAKE THEM AN OFFER

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

offer to meet with them in person ( they no doubt will not do it) but if they do, bring a can of pepper spray and give the scum bags what the deserve