Complaint Review: what a deal dvd.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2010

• Reported By: Angry — Riverside California United States of America
what a deal dvd.com

what a deal dvd.com I ordered the dvd's Hazel many did not work and I was promised they would be replaced when I contacted them I did not get a response. I have e-mailed several times with no answer. The tapes costed me Internet

I bought DVD tapes of Hazel the sitcom from the 60's, many did not work the last group was not even of the show. It showed Hawaii 5-0. Not good quality, I am very disappointed. I paid over $70.00 for the DVD's and I like the show that is why I ordered it.

What a deal DVD's cannot be trusted and people beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/what-a-deal-dvdcom/internet/what-a-deal-dvdcom-I-ordered-the-dvds-Hazel-many-did-not-work-and-I-was-promised-they-w-640680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on what a deal dvd.com