Complaint Review: What A Refund

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Citilocks locksmith LLC — North Miami Beach Florida
What A Refund
2817 SW 177th ave MiraMAR , Florida USA

What A Refund Willie ( what a refund ) (Caceres , Guillermo J Tried to exstort money on work not rendered and payed for. Miramar Florida

I have known what a refund for about 9 Years . Every year i have paid him . I recently aplied for a home and ask him to finish my taxes for 2013. So i can give the paperwork to the banks  . Then He said that he would prepair the work for me and that it would cost more money . I told him all I need is the 2013 taxes done that I have paid in full for him to finish . He then after I gave him a check for ythe full amount to finish 3 months prior . He got angry gave me my paperwork and threw me out of the office . He tried to extort money from me and at the end he took me for 1250.00 which he does not want to return . so as for ythis I would not wish this on anybody. BOYCOTT WHAT A REFUND !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/What-A-Refund/MiraMAR-Florida-33029/What-A-Refund-Willie-what-a-refund-Caceres-Guillermo-J-Tried-to-exstort-money-on-1136879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on What A Refund