livestock

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mr Brown — Jersey City New Jersey
Wheelz Warranty
Arlington Heights Illinois Arlington Heights, Illinois USA

Wheelz Warranty Americn Auto Gaurdian Denying claims do to wear and tear scam Arlington Heights Illinois

I purchased a used BMW 328xi with 80000 miles and I purchased a warranty from Trade Motors who specifically told me I had the best and highest warranty that covered everything including the main things I worried about and that was engine and transmission. One month after I buy it the car doesn't go into reverse anymore. I had the worst time with the warranty company trying to get this fixed. Two months after that the car stop going in drive. It doesn't go forward now and the Wheelz warranty company along with Trade Motors decline to fix my car after I paid $16,500 on the car and $3200 on the 3year warranty. Now my car is sitting at a Amoco shop for over two weeks. I never received a rental car or anything from the warranty company. Trade Motors sold me a bs warranty that the warranty company said should've been the "ULTIMATE PLAN" but instead he sold me a Platinum power train plan. [continued below]....

..... Trade motors said they thought my plan covered everything and didn't mention anything about a "ULTIMATE PLAN" until I told them that Wheelz warranty declined to fix my car because he didn't give me the plan that covered wear and tear like they said it did. I asked them at the time I purchased the warranty does this cover everything including wear and tear and the answer was yes. Again when I had the problem with the car not going in reverse I was worried and again asked are you sure this is coved. And every time they stated it would be covered and all I would have to paid is a $100 deductible. At this point I am extremely frustrated and left with a $20000 car I can't drive but am still paying for. I'm only giving them a 1 star rating because it won't let me leave it blank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wheelz-Warranty/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60006/Wheelz-Warranty-Americn-Auto-Gaurdian-Denying-claims-do-to-wear-and-tear-scam-Arlington-H-1079724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wheelz Warranty