Complaint Review: where'smyrebate.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 27, 2003

• Reported By:bloomington Illinois
where'smyrebate.com
www.where'smyrebate.com new rochelle, New York U.S.A.

where'smyrebate.com ripoff refuse to pay legit rebate claims, after was told would be sent that day ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff new rochelle New York

*Consumer Comment: Comp USA at fault

On 1-5-02 I purchased a Visiontek Geforce which came with a $30.00 mail in rebate. I mailed in all the required items by the required dates and then waited for my rebate.

After 3 months of waiting, around June 2002, I contacted where'smyrebate.com by using their 1-800-number. After waiting nearly 1 hour an operator finally answered and informed us that our rebate would be sent out that day. She then apoligized for their mistake and the call was ended. So we wait!

It is now 1-6-03 and we still not have recieved our rebate. We are at the same address, so there is no reason why we haven't recieved it. I have tried numerous times to contact them again by using their 1-800-number and I am put on hold forever and cannot wait that long. Please help me spread the word that Where'smyrebate cannot be trusted!!!

Rachel
Bloomington, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wheresmyrebatecom/new-rochelle-New-York-10802-1653/wheresmyrebatecom-ripoff-refuse-to-pay-legit-rebate-claims-after-was-told-would-be-sen-40252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on where'smyrebate.com

Comp USA at fault

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Purchased a Samsung cell phone model R225m 12/04/02. Still waiting for $100.00 rebate. Called and they said was not responible for the US Mail,and I said neither was I. Getting dizzy going around in circles. Comp USA at fault,their rebate. Can this be true. Richard