Complaint Review: WHETSTONE PARTNERS LLC

• Reported By: Jeff — miami Florida
WHETSTONE PARTNERS LLC
4055 NW 97th Ave, Doral,, Florida USA

WHETSTONE PARTNERS LLC Gave a 1,500 Loan with no contract Doral, Florida

Ok Like Everybody else reporting this company i was going through hard times and needed financial assistants but i regret getting it from this ripped off company because now i am in debt  of 2,500 or more dollars from a 1,500 dollar loan.

after getting approved online a rep came to my house to what i thought was to finalize the papper work boy was i wrong! first of all there is no paperwork! till this day i dont have any contract from this company i thought and i was tolded it was suppose to arrive in the mail but it didnt and all the payments that ive made never went towards my loan this company is a complete ripped off!! lets start from the beginning the rep came to my house couple hours later after being approved he came with a tablet and told me to press this and that while he was to my knowlege explaining everything to me. figured they do this because this is the tablet era and after i agree or dis agree to certain things the finalized paper will be mailed to me, well it never happened i ask him why i had to pay back so much on a 1,500 dollar loan? he explained long is my payments is on time i will only pay about 2,200 to 2,300 on that loan.

well ive made around 4 to 5 payments of 250.00 on that loan and made sure to call them after i sent my payment so they can apply it towards my loan as i was instructed too. well after i defaulted i find out that none of my past payment was posted on my account or they decide to keep it to them self because i was in default? all i know is after not recieving any paperwork for this loan and trying to make my payments on time calling them asking for my paperwork and never actually getting a response from anybody everything was automated i decided this was a ripped off company and i will no longer be sending them my money! anyway i can pay the total i would be without any paperwork that is hard to do.

Till this day i am wondering to myself how this company is still in operation? giving out loans with no paperwork no customer service they just want to know when you send your payment and nothing else i asked plenty of time for my paperwork they assured it will be sent in the mail never got it. this rep took my title put a lien on my title and now car is up for repo on a loan i know nothing about the interest how much in full i have to pay back nothing. how can i take somebody to court with no paperwork?

please somebody do something about this shady practice because i feel because i was in need i was taken adventage of and that is not fair to me or anybody!

thank you.

concerned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WHETSTONE-PARTNERS-LLC/Doral-Florida-33178/WHETSTONE-PARTNERS-LLC-Gave-a-1500-Loan-with-no-contract-Doral-Florida-1113864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WHETSTONE PARTNERS LLC