Complaint Review: whetstone partners llc

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: janicelys — tampa Florida
whetstone partners llc
etitleloans.com miami, Florida USA

whetstone partners llc Etitle loans lied about the contract i was signing on a tablet an they still have a lean in my car an i cant get ahold of them now their phone is disconnected. miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Help Removing the lien from your vehicle

*Consumer Comment: Here is a link to this company on the BBB website...

I AM A VICTIM OF ETITLE LOANS. I WAS TOLD TO SIGN ON A TABLET FOR A CONTRACT THAT WAS TO BE EMAILED TO ME AN NEVER hWAS IVE BEEN TRYNG TO PAY ON WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A LOAN BUT TURNED OUT TO BE A SCAM. I COULD NEVER GET AHOLD OF THEM AN NOW THEY HAVE A LEAN ON MY TITLE I CANT GET RID OF. I HAD A FEELING ABOUT THEM BEIN SCAMNERS THEY WERE VERY UNPROFFESIONAL. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME GET THIS LEAN OFF MY CAR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whetstone-partners-llc/miami-Florida/whetstone-partners-llc-Etitle-loans-lied-about-the-contract-i-was-signing-on-a-tablet-an-1088695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whetstone partners llc

Help Removing the lien from your vehicle

AUTHOR: Donna M - ()

To: janicelys-Tampa....I have been in the automotive business for 30+ years and have experience with Title Loans in Florida. I am NOT a title loan company but I believe that I can assist you in getting the lien off your vehicle. Email me at: (((REDACTED))) and I will give you my contact phone number..Sincerely, Donna A. Morgan-Stevens.Morgan & Smithers..(I am NOT an attorney)...

Here is a link to this company on the BBB website...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

the website also offers contact information.  This company is rated "F" by the BBB.