Complaint Review: Whetstone Partners, LLC

• Web:
  • Category: Loans

Whetstone Partners, LLC E-Title Loan Loaned me money Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Whetstone

I needed to borrow $500 and this company contacted me for a loan. I was told that they would loan me up to $2000 towards my car and that the payments would be small. I agreed to the loan of $1000 but it turned out that the payments are a little more than I can pay. I have tried to pay my $164.00 payment each month until the last 2 months when my health has caused me to miss a couple of payments. This company will not work with me on payments and everyday they call for the payment. When I have talked to them I find that they have added more fees to the loan. As of now if I had the money to pay off the loan I would have to pay approximately another $1000 towards the monthly payment plus additional fees. They are always threatening me with reposition of my car and I am at my wits end as to what I can do. I have already paid them almost $1000 on the original loan. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whetstone-Partners-LLC/Miami-Florida-33137/Whetstone-Partners-LLC-E-Title-Loan-Loaned-me-money-Miami-Florida-1097902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whetstone Partners, LLC

Whetstone

AUTHOR: Marc - ()

I don't beleive there is any success with trying to work out a plan to pay down your title loan. I myself was charged for Debt cancellation Insurance that I was not informed about and found that they cannot charge for. Many have complained about this business and I see why now. I have sent in complaints to Florida Dept of Financial Regulation, State Attorneys office, and the BBB. Good luck and I hope all works out for you.