Complaint Review: Whetstone Partners LLC

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Charles — Dallas Texas
Whetstone Partners LLC
2001 NW 107th Ave. Miami, Florida USA

Whetstone Partners LLC Doral My Wife and I we did a title loan with E title loan in good faith, we borrowed money and we signed off on a table not completely understanding what we signed but now we realized they have tricked us this company is a scam its almost impossible to pay off the loan they need to be shut down Miami Florida

My Wife and I borrowed money from E title loan. We signed documents on a tablet realizing latter that we were tricked its impossible paying off the loan after six months of making payments we were unable to pay loan off so the payment plan starts over again what a rip off they have my title to my automobile. This company should be shut down!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whetstone-Partners-LLC/Miami-Florida-33172/Whetstone-Partners-LLC-Doral-My-Wife-and-I-we-did-a-title-loan-with-E-title-loan-in-good-1094828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whetstone Partners LLC