Complaint Review: Whipple Plumbing

• Submitted: Mon, December 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Don''t be Duped by Whipple — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Whipple Plumbing
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Whipple Plumbing Whipple Plumbing Heating and Air Dishonest and Fraudulent Practices Salt Lake City, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: A manager's side of things

Had Whipple come out to tune up my furnace.  The informed me that I had carbon monoxide leaking and needed to shut down my furnace for safety.  I got another furnace company and the gas company to come test my levels and they BOTH found them to be zero--perfectly safe.  They wanted $1100 to bring my furnace to safe levels--what a scam and a ripoff, not to mention dishonest.

I also had them come look at a leaky faucet.  They said there were not replacement parts for the faucet so I would have to replace the whole thing for (again) $1100.  I called the faucet company and they said I had a lifetime warranty, sent me the replacement part and I had Faucet Fixers fix it for $75.  Talk about another rip-off and dishonest practices.

Stay away from Whipple.  They are dishonest, fraudulent, overpriced and after one thing--your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whipple-Plumbing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Whipple-Plumbing-Whipple-Plumbing-Heating-and-Air-Dishonest-and-Fraudulent-Practices-Salt-805197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whipple Plumbing

A manager's side of things

AUTHOR: WhipplePaul - (United States of America)

We work hard to make sure our customers are happy. That you didn't get our world class support of service really upsets me and makes me wonder what our techs really did to cause you trouble. Please feel free to call us and we can discuss what went wrong and how we can fix it. We certainly don't want to be the bad guys here. Call us at 877-WHIPPLE and we can figure out a solution to your issues with us.