Complaint Review: Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags Animal Rescue

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: TINA — CARSON California
Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags Animal Rescue
8504 Firestone Blvd Downey, California USA

Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags Animal Rescue, Moondoggies, holarescue, Maggie, Ann rip off, stole our money, Did not stay true to our verbal agreement. Downey California

Maggie came to our home and gave us a verbal agreement that if our 2 year old daughter had any reactions to our new shih tzu puppy within a week....that we would be refunded in the full amount of $475 (that was including the neutering fee that had not occured yet).  Within hrs our 2 year old little girl had a horrible reaction.  Maggie left my house the night before at 7 pm and by 11 AM the next day...the puppy was back in her custody.  Maggie reassured me I would be refunded within 24 hrs.  After many phone calls, emails, and voicemails...we got an email from someone named Ann saying we would only be refunded for the $75 neutering fee, and that the rest was nonrefundable.  Maggie never answered my phone calls, text messages, and voicemails.   It is now 1 1/2 yrs later and we still haven't seen any money from them.  They're heartless people that have no integrity.  I would have filed a Civil case against them but I got very ill and moved to a new city 2 months after this adoption occured.  I didn't have the time or energy to follow through with sueing these people.  I am ready to rescue a dog again, and I happened to google their name today to see if anyone had experienced something similar.  This Ripoff Report page came right up and I did not hesitate to also share my story in hopes that it will help someone else from making our same mistake.  Her cell phone number is (562) 208-5973.  Apparently she has different Aliases so watch out!!  I hope that this woman gets caught soon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whiskers-Wiggles-Wags-Animal-Rescue/Downey-California-90241/Whiskers-Wiggles-amp-Wags-Animal-Rescue-Moondoggies-holarescue-Maggie-Ann-rip-off-1107553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whiskers, Wiggles & Wags Animal Rescue