Complaint Review: white lion moving company

• Submitted: Mon, June 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ladan — boca raton Florida
white lion moving company
1900 NW 1st Ct, Boca Raton,, Florida USA

white lion moving company they broke my dining table, a bed, and a wall carpet has been missing. They do not respond to complaints. boca raton Florida

They moved half of my furnature in one trip while they could do all at once, to charge me more. I asked them not to do the rest after first trip, and the boss of group, name Richard, stole a wall carpet in a frame, I guess out of anger. They were careless, broke my dinning table which is $ 2000 to replace, and broke a bed. They have no phone number to compain to! and didn't answer my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/white-lion-moving-company/Boca-Raton-Florida-33428/white-lion-moving-company-they-broke-my-dining-table-a-bed-and-a-wall-carpet-has-been-1061561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on white lion moving company