Complaint Review: White Plains Nissan

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: karen — Buffalo New York
White Plains Nissan
31 W. Post Road White Plain , New York USA

White Plains Nissan David Canela, Gallo White Plains Nissan misrepresented a vehicle to me. Before I flew to the dealership, I asked if the car needed anything: no. Got there; the car was a mess; The mgr. said he would return my Hold $ but its been weeks and nothing has happened. SCAM ALERT. White Plain s New York

08 AUG 2014

I called White Plains Nissan about a 1997 Nissan Maxima with 33,000 miles.

When I asked if the car needed anything, David Canela said “No.”

I asked them to hold the car for me with a $50 deposit. They said that they had to had $500. I did this against my good will. I did and now I wish that I hadn’t.

1. This car had many more miles on it than the 33,000 miles that they advertised.

2.  The sunroof didn’t work.

3.  The car needed struts.

4.  The car needed brakes (The manager told me this but it WAS inspected.... by them.

5.  The car needed control arms.

White Plains Nissan misrepresent cars online. They take your money, and expect you to be OK with that.

The whole story is at:

quarterboundpress.com/white_plains_nissan_SCAM_ALERT.html

I paid around $1200 for flight, buses, trains, and the car was not as advertised.

The manager said that he would give me my money back. And won't. He's a liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Plains-Nissan/White-Plain-New-York-10606/White-Plains-Nissan-David-Canela-Gallo-White-Plains-Nissan-misrepresented-a-vehicle-to-m-1171355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Plains Nissan