Complaint Review: White Willow Studios

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Un Happy — Chicago Illinois United States of America
White Willow Studios
1812 High Grove Lane Naperville, Illinois United States of America

White Willow Studios Kaylea Brooks & Anthony F Odarczenko WHERE IS MY STUFF?? I am STILL waiting and have heard every excuses possible- and now you have just vanished!?!? Naperville, Illinois

I don't have a clue where to begin... Does Anybody have ANYWAY to get a hold of them??? I can't even begin to describe how sick we felt when I found this website.. and have read what everyone else has also gone through.

I have been fed every excuse- and lie why I was still waiting on my stuff... I was promised she was sending it and still have nothing from her.... Her phone number is now inactive-- her email address is returned as the email address is no longer active.   October 7th is the last day I have had contact with her.   I JUST WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR! Un Real!

I could go on and on for hours... this is just terrible-- incredibly terrible.  I like to have hope that someday it will all show up at my door.  I can't imagine people who do this to others--- ESPECIALLY FOR THEIR WEDDING DAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/White-Willow-Studios/Naperville-Illinois-60564/White-Willow-Studios-Kaylea-Brooks-Anthony-F-Odarczenko-WHERE-IS-MY-STUFF-I-am-STILL-980646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on White Willow Studios