Complaint Review: whitening lightning

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: CNR — Chicago Illinois
whitening lightning
Internet USA

whitening lightning Never shipped product. refusal to answer questions. refusal to provide tracking number. HORRIFIC customer service Valenca California

*UPDATE Employee: Whitening Lightning

It has been 35 days. I never received my product.  I have called these people 3 times and emailed several more.  I got no apology, no answers, and not even a tracking number.  They continue to blame their system and have nothing to remedy the situation.  They basically just told me to screw off. I do not believe I they will ever fill my order and it is abundantly obvious that they just don’t care. It is appalling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whitening-lightning/internet/whitening-lightning-Never-shipped-product-refusal-to-answer-questions-refusal-to-provi-1137751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whitening lightning

Whitening Lightning

AUTHOR: amanda@whiteninglightning.com - ()

I am the Customer Service Manager for Whitening Lightning. I can understand why you would be frustrated and am eager to help in any way I can. Our customers are our ultimate priority and I deeply apologize for any confusion you may have experienced. You should be able to login to your account and track your package. However, if it has been 35 days your order will likely need to be reshipped since delivery time is usually 7 days. I see that I am not allowed to post contact information here, so please message me through our website, Attention: Amanda, and I promise to take care of the situation for you. Please include your order number if you have it and the best contact information to get a hold of you ASAP.

Once again, I sincerly apologize for this issue and am eager to resolve it for you. Hope you have a great day!