Complaint Review: whiteningfast

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Lesah3 — stanhope New Jersey United States of America
whiteningfast

whiteningfast Hydrawhite i ordered th FREE TRIAL it was supposeeto be $1.03 then all of a sudden then add a process fee after i recd th 2 products they included a "complete program" in addition to th "free trial" when i cal, Internet

When I placed th order it was $1.03 then then add on more for a process fee. So I ordered both they act like they r different company's n they r not! Scam #1. So I called to return they said if I kept it id hag 2 pat $99.00 each when I declined it went down 2 $9.00. They also said I had 2 return everything or id get chg th $99.00 twice. I flopped out n said no bc I paid for th so called FREE TRIAL. THEY BACKED down. So when I got th return address n th RMA number it was going to the same place n La's Vegas. Nevada. Like I say they pretend 2b 2 different companies n btw th product didn't even work!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whiteningfast/internet/whiteningfast-Hydrawhite-i-ordered-th-FREE-TRIAL-it-was-supposeeto-be-103-then-all-of-a-1025839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whiteningfast