Complaint Review: whiteningfast

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mike Singleton — Thornton Cleveleys Alabama
whiteningfast
Internet USA

whiteningfast I thought I was getting FREE TRIAL of tooth whitener,but they have taken £136 from my account Internet

I sent for a FREE TRIAL teeth whitener and found to my cost they have taken more than the postage out of my account, they have taken more than £136. When I found out what the had done, my card company could not get back the money, but would look at my account so as no more money will go to these robbers.

I don't have a lot of money so I thought it would be a good idea to try to do my teeth myself, but as these fraudsters have tricked me, it would have been better to go to a dendist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whiteningfast/internet/whiteningfast-I-thought-I-was-getting-FREE-TRIAL-of-tooth-whitenerbut-they-have-taken--1057907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whiteningfast