Complaint Review: whiteningfastsol

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
whiteningfastsol
denver, colorado Denver, Colorado United States of America

whiteningfastsol whiteningfastsol charged my credit card $78.41 for teeth whitening product that they advertised for $1.95. I called the company and their dispute department just laughed at me and said we have all yo Denver , Colorado

Whiteningfast sol charged my credit card $78.41 when their teeth whitening product was advertised for $1.95.  When I called the dispute department they laughed and said we have all your credit card information and if you dispute the charge with your bank you will lose.  This company erased the verification tape where I said "I do not want to be charged on my card"  This company is a SCAM and do not do any business with them- they are located in Denver Colorado but have a website.  They have the cancellation notification so small that you cannot read it....run from doing business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whiteningfastsol/Denver-Colorado-/whiteningfastsol-whiteningfastsol-charged-my-credit-card-7841-for-teeth-whitening-produ-976266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whiteningfastsol