Complaint Review: WhiteOverNite - Skyfission - NovaPointe - ProductTestPanel - Consumer Research Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Grass Valley California
2060 East Francis Street, Ontario, California U.S.A.

WhiteOverNite - Skyfission - NovaPointe - ProductTestPanel - Consumer Research Corporation ripoff Ontario California

Be Aware - This Company is a Sham! I purchased a "Free", 7 day sample supply of White Over Night strips only to then find out that I had also agreed to purchase an addition 60 Day Supply of strips for $89.95 + $16.95 shipping. Within 10 minutes of placing the order I called the Customer Sevice number to cancel my order know that 1. It had yet to be charged to my account. 2. It had yet to be shipped. I was informed that I could NOT cancel the order as it was in the Computer System and could not be stopped. The phone was then disconnected. I called again and asked to speak to someone in management but was told there was no one there in management. I agin explained my situation and was again told that I could not cancel. At this point I requested the name of the company who oversaw this operation and was given the name "Novapointe". I contacted them and was told I had to deal with Customer Servive. I explained that I had just been talking with them and there refused to stop this order. Novapointe also refused to assist and gave me another number to call. I tried it and took me right back to Customer Service. I then Emailed their cancel@whiteovernight.com address telling them I wanted this order stopped. I recieved an email asying: "yes we did cancel you out of the autoship program per the terms and conditions of the policy". What that means is that they will still ship and charge me for "free" trial order and the follow-up 60 day supply.

I contacted my Credit Card company and have had my account closed and a new card issued. They will not be able to charge anything to the old account. I was able to do this because I acted quickly. I don't see any other way out of this without a big hassle. This is a real Rip-Off!

Brian
Grass Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WhiteOverNite-Skyfission-NovaPointe-ProductTestPanel-Consumer-Research-Corporation/Ontario-California-91761/WhiteOverNite-Skyfission-NovaPointe-ProductTestPanel-Consumer-Research-Corporation-183560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WhiteOverNite - Skyfission - NovaPointe - ProductTestPanel - Consumer Research Corporation