breathing

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated with WhitePages.com —
whitepages.com

whitepages.com This company is a joke ~ Won't remove personal information!!!!!, Internet

I have emailed several times to remove my personal information.  I have been told that they can't because they sold my information to others and I need to have other companies remove my information first!!!!!

I can't get anyone to remove my information or call me!!!  No customer service number!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whitepagescom/internet/whitepagescom-This-company-is-a-joke-Wont-remove-personal-information-Internet-1044420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whitepages.com