Complaint Review: whitepages.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: Doc — Healdsburg Oregon U.S.A.
whitepages.com
seattle, Washington United States of America

whitepages.com Removal or personal information seattle, Washington

whitepages.com continues to take requests to remove my personal address info from their site, but week after week, month after month, either the info gets removed then comes back in a month, or simply does not ever get removed.

I HAVE a po box and use that and not the street address. I have called whitepages.com at 206-973-5100 and discussed this with their people several times over the past year.  I have done their REMOVE MY LISTING several times, and my listing continues to be on their site. Any useful suggestions here ?

They try to be helpful and CLAIM to be working on it, but they just claim 'it is a bug in our system' and my info continues to be published on their site.

I do not give out my street address and am getting frustrated with them. I have removed myself from other online sites. This is the only one that continues to be a problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whitepagescom/seattle-Washington-/whitepagescom-Removal-or-personal-information-seattle-Washington-670539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whitepages.com