Complaint Review: whitepages.us.org

• Reported By: Renee — Oakland California USA
whitepages.us.org

whitepages.us.org Phone number look up, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For a Full Refund Contact Our Manager

I just wanted to look up a phone number, I typed into Google "white pages".  This company (www.whitepages.us.org) popped up so I tried it out, they were going to charge me $1.00 to recieve that one phone number.  I figured 1.00 won't hurt and I can contact my nephew!

The report had no information on it and when I checked my bank account www.whitepages.us.org had charged me not 1.00 but 19.95.  Contacted them and the bank, www.whitepages.us.org said they would return the money and didn't!  No free phone numbers anymore in the world!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whitepagesusorg/internet/whitepagesusorg-Phone-number-look-up-Internet-961284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whitepages.us.org

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For a Full Refund Contact Our Manager

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Renee,

For a full refund please email josh@myinfobill.com, you will immediately be refunded.

If anyone ever requires a refund, account closure, or customer service issues please email josh@myinfobill.com for assistance.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

Sincerely,