Complaint Review: whole sale factory shop

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: bigd — sylvester Georgia United States of America
whole sale factory shop

whole sale factory shop Have not recieved my order almost 4 weeks later Internet

I ordered and paid for an iphone 4 and iphone 5 lifeproof case on December 4 and i paid $108 for the both of them intending to give them as Christmas gifts.  I have yet to receive my order.  I have sent numerous emails inquiring about my order and requesting a full refund.  I recieved an email on December 14 saying that my order had shipped ans was given the tracking number (((REDACTED)))

This tracking number never shipped. This is too many similar complaints about the same company for them to be false.  I have read some of the company's rebuttals and they are bs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whole-sale-factory-shop/internet/whole-sale-factory-shop-Have-not-recieved-my-order-almost-4-weeks-later-Internet-987580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on whole sale factory shop