Complaint Review: Wholesale Arts and Frames

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Rigby Idaho
Wholesale Arts and Frames
6836 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, California USA

Wholesale Arts and Frames Poor Quality and Poor Service North Hollywood California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: PLEASE ALLOW US A CHANCE TO RESOLVE ISSUES FIRST

*Author of original report: Yani Has Resolved the Issue

I ordered over $800 dollars worth of stretcher bars from this company. Two days after I got the order, they were giving free shipping, so I called to ask if they could credit me the shipping, since it was such a big order. NO DEAL. When the stretcher bars arrived I was very DISAPPOINTED. They are very poor quality. Thin, splintered, rough, light weight, uneven corners and not consistent in length. Did I mention splinters? Wear thick gloves.

If you want customer service or any type of refund for the poor quality stretcher bars this company sells, forget it. If you buy it online, you are out of luck, no refunds - only a store credit. Why would you want a store credit for more of the poor quality that you are trying to return. The customer service rep I got on the phone was not helpful. Refused to get me a supervisor.

If you are doing custom, high quality work, do not order from this company. Your customers will not be impressed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Arts-and-Frames/North-Hollywood-California-91605/Wholesale-Arts-and-Frames-Poor-Quality-and-Poor-Service-North-Hollywood-California-1054334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Arts and Frames

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

PLEASE ALLOW US A CHANCE TO RESOLVE ISSUES FIRST

AUTHOR: WAF - ()

We will gladly refund any order in case you are not satisfied.

Please email us first or call and ask for a supervisor (be sure to mention this offer).

We are commited to customer satisfaction and don't believe there is a need for any negative reporting (since we will solve all issues).

Keep in mind that negative reports on this site can never be removed , are damaging and uncalled for since we agree to refund or any other reasonable solution if you prefer.

There's no need to create negativity and ruin good names.

You want a refund?- Just ask and it's yours!

Yani Has Resolved the Issue

AUTHOR: Kim - ()

After posting my review, I was contacted by Yani, a supervisor, who was able to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

Thank you.