Complaint Review: Wholesale Cellular

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Maurquitta — Phenixcity Alabama
Wholesale Cellular
3858-D US Hwy 80W Phenix city, Alabama USA

Wholesale Cellular sold me a faulty/broken cellphone and refusing an exchange.very rude to me at the store and over the phone,very unprofessional! Phenix city Alabama

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Droid 1

I purchased a cellphone from the store on Oct 3rd for $184.23 and it wasn't working properly when I got home and charged it up.the volume in the earpiece isn't working and no one can hear me unless its on speaker option.I've called 3 times and went to the store twice and yet I was refuse an exchange for another droid1 motorola.they've given me the run around and have been very rude and unprofessional to me in reference to this matter.I've lost my money because all sales are final and they're refusing me an exchange.please help me resolve this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Cellular/Phenix-city-Alabama-36870/Wholesale-Cellular-sold-me-a-faultybroken-cellphone-and-refusing-an-exchangevery-rude-t-1092124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Cellular

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Droid 1

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

The customer bought the phone.  When she left the store the phone was working properly.  She brought the phone in a few days later and you could tell the phone had been dropped or damaged.  She was informed at that point that no refund or exchange would be given due to the condition of the phone.