Complaint Review: wholesale dvd sets.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2011

• Reported By: rob — watertown Connecticut United States of America
wholesale dvd sets.com

wholesale dvd sets.com copied dvds not originals from wholesale dvdsets.com Internet

I ordered the fall guy box set dvds from wholesaledvdsets.com for $59.99 plus a $14 delivery charge. I went to play the dvds and they are scratched up and skipping. I contacted them and they said that they are not originals and they are copies. This was never mentioned when I ordered them. Also I thought that it was not legal to sell copies of dvds. I told them I wanted a return on them and they will not do one. I just do not want to see anyone else get ripped off like I did. These dvds are worthless because of being scratched and skipping. It looks like the package it came in came from japan or china.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesale-dvd-setscom/internet/wholesale-dvd-setscom-copied-dvds-not-originals-from-wholesale-dvdsetscom-Internet-705374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesale dvd sets.com