Complaint Review: Wholesale Merchant Processing

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Cincinnati Ohio
Wholesale Merchant Processing
11000 SW Stratus St. #150 Beaverton, Oregon USA

Wholesale Merchant Processing Fraudulently pulled $893.98 out of my account a year after canceling service. Beaverton Oregon

*Author of original report: Class Action Lawsuit Against Wholesale Merchant Processing

*Consumer Comment: i just had on 5/31/2013 same thing happen

I signed up for this credit card processing company over a year ago and the salesman promised numerous things.  He promised no contract, no fees besides paying per swipe (like PayPal or Square) and no penalties for canceling the service.  He clearly stated that it could be done at any time.  I also have a witness who was present when all of these promises were made by the salesman TJ.  Before even using the service, this company began debiting random small charges from my business account.  I immediately contacted TJ who told me those charges were a mistake and to contact customer service and they would refund them right away.  I then contacted customer service who confirmed the charges would be refunded.  These charges were never actually refunded so I had to file a dispute with my bank to get these charges refunded.  After these fraudulent charges I immediately cancelled this credit card processing service, which I never even activated or used.  I was once again told I would incur no further charges and even have an email from customer service confirming this.  I incurred no further charges after that so I assumed this nightmare was over.  Low and behold, it had just begun!  I checked my accounts online this week to find Wholesale Merchant Processing had pulled $893.98 from my account on 5/21/13!  I was fuming and immediately contacted customer service who of course gave me the run around once again.  At that point I contacted my bank, my attorney, and various news stations.  I plan to take every possible avenue at this point to get my money back and expose this company for what it really is...one huge scam illegally taking money from people and keeping their account info even after they are no longer customers (and never really were in the first place).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Merchant-Processing/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Wholesale-Merchant-Processing-Fraudulently-pulled-89398-out-of-my-account-a-year-after-1053453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Merchant Processing

Class Action Lawsuit Against Wholesale Merchant Processing

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

To John who previously posted:

For some reason it removed your phone number.  Please get ahold of me or leave your contact info again (and anyone else who has been scammed by this company and interested in a class action suit).  Let's get it going so they can't steal anyone else's money.

Beyond Perfection Auto Detailing

(((REDACTED)))

i just had on 5/31/2013 same thing happen

AUTHOR: hooks auto repair - ()

i had same thing happen 5/31/2013 they have not refunded $$ yet . contact me lets get class action suit going .. (((phone number redacted)))  john