Complaint Review: Wholesale Merchant Processing

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: anil — bellevue Washington
Wholesale Merchant Processing
10220 Se Greenburg Road Suite 450 Portland , Oregon USA

Wholesale Merchant Processing Fraudlently debited account after close my account with them. Portland Oregon

This company is cheating same way what they did with me. My complaint is exactly same what happened with all complaint. Their rep approch me on 09/12/2008 . He agreed no contract no cancellation fee. But that cunning rep who was trained by their company add another paper with same color of paperyellow of ladco leasing company and signed contract for 48 months for machines. Any how we stay with them after 4 years we canclled their account returned ladco machines. We rented one machine from wmp used one, we return that too in working condition. They debited our account for $700 and told me that machine is broken. I told them if you charge my account then return my machine but they never did that. After one year they try to debit my account on

04/06/2013  for $1843.98. But we stopped the payment,.Again they debited my account on 08/26/2013 for $1843.98. When I called them they said it is early termination. But i have no contract with them and i have all paper work with me. My bank suggested me to close the account and go to the court. I called to attorney general of oregon. They told me they have already so many complaint against company an they are investigating. I suggest every one who ever is victim of this company plz file complaint with attorney general and write to media too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Merchant-Processing/Portland-Oregon-97223/Wholesale-Merchant-Processing-Fraudlently-debited-account-after-close-my-account-with-the-1108007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Merchant Processing