Complaint Review: wholesale-toms.com

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: lindseyh8 — METAIRIE United States of America
wholesale-toms.com
lishui 323000 lishui, Select State/Province China

wholesale-toms.com lian du trade This site looked legit so i purchased hastily. They promised they weren't fake but they were. lishui, China

I was looking for a good wholesale site to buy these expensive Toms for a cheaper price. This was one of the first websites to come up. It looked very legit so I ordered two pair. costing me 160 dollars (not even wholesale prices) When it took over a month and they were still in China in customs. I went to the real toms site by accident and contacted customer support. this is where they couldnt find my tracking number and  thats when I found out there was a dash in the web address. They informed me the wholesale-toms.com website is not an authorized Toms dealer and wish me the best of luck with them.

This is when i sent an email to the site i bought them from and let them know i do not appreciate how long it is taking I let them know i found out they werent an authorized dealer and since they are still in china if they were fake to refund my money then and get their shoes back but they assured me they were real and would come. They were definitely fakes the shoe boxes were wrapped in plastic so my shoe boxes fell apart when i opened it. The sole comes out and you can see the glue around the soles. I think these would fall apart faster than the ones I bought from K-mart. Im very angry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesale-tomscom/lishui-Select-StateProvince-323000/wholesale-tomscom-lian-du-trade-This-site-looked-legit-so-i-purchased-hastily-They-promi-1013507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesale-toms.com