Complaint Review: Wholesale Transmission Distributor

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: David — Some where Montana United States of America
Wholesale Transmission Distributor
2510 Evon Rd Saginaw, Michigan United States of America

Wholesale Transmission Distributor Transmission Parts Distribution Over charge and no refund Saginaw, Michigan

*Author of original report: finally a refund.

*Author of original report: still haven't recieved a refund

*Author of original report: I tried

*Consumer Comment: Cancel Your Credit Card Payment

*Author of original report: Wholesale Transmission Distributor will rip you off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesale-Transmission-Distributor/Saginaw-Michigan-48601/Wholesale-Transmission-Distributor-Transmission-Parts-Distribution-Over-charge-and-no-refu-805748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesale Transmission Distributor

finally a refund.

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I finally received a refund of the money I was over charged.  I however did not receive any of the interest that has accumulated on my credit card from the over charge that has been on it for almost a year.

still haven't recieved a refund

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

It has been over a month and a half and I still haven't recieved my refund of $725 that I was over charged.  I have left Jeff countless messages on the phone numbers that I have for him.
1-989-777-1504
1-800-474-2415
1-989-233-9227
I did talk to him one time about two weeks ago and he stated that "I will get the check sent out tomorrow." After waiting for two week I have not recieved it yet.

I tried

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

The credit card company has told me that the time has passed to do anything about the charge.  They will not or can not help with the dispute.  I would have had to make the claim earlier.

Cancel Your Credit Card Payment

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

You should be well within the window of time in which you can cancel your credit card payment. I recommend you do so! You should get a full refund. Call your credit card company.

Wholesale Transmission Distributor will rip you off

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I ordered three transmissions and two torque converters from Wholesale Transmission Distributor.  I received the first two transmissions after having to wait about two months.  In the mean time I ordered another transmission with torque converter and one torque converter for a different vehicle.  I installing the first two transmissions and they work fine.  I had to wait three months to receive the last transmission and torque converters.  In the mean time the credit card bill came and I was charged for two transmissions on this last order.  I called Jeff and said that I was over charged and he stated that he put in the order as two transmissions and would fix the problem right away.  I told him to credit my credit card back he said he would.  After a few weeks go by and I have not received a refund to my credit card.  I call him back up and ask where is the refund he states that he was unable to refund my credit card because to much time has pasted.  While still waiting for my transmission to show up that he keeps saying: its on the way, shipping out today, or shipping out tomorrow, I am  waiting to receive a refund.  I finally received my transmission after three months of waiting,  the guy I ordered it for is irate.  I still have not received my refund and it has been two months sense I received the transmission.  Jeff keeps saying that he is sending the refund check but I have yet to see it and now he is not answering or returning my  phone calls.  I will never deal with Jeff Madison or Wholesale Transmission Distributor again.