Complaint Review: wholesale2b

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: chacham — Boca Raton Florida
Internet USA

wholesale2b Company charged annual membership fee after account canceled Internet

I opened an account with Wholesale2B.com and paid the membership fee of $67.  Several months later, I sold the businses and canceled my account with Wholesale2b.com.  This week, they charged my credit card another year's membership fee.  I immediately contacted them and told them that this charge was fraudulent and must be reversed by them.  They refused, stating that membership fees are not refundable.  I never asked for a refund of the $67 I paid when I set up the account; however, they have now charged me for another year's  membership which is definitely fraudulent.

Wholesale2b.com is to be avoided at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesale2b/internet/wholesale2b-Company-charged-annual-membership-fee-after-account-canceled-Internet-1138627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesale2b