Complaint Review: wholesalefactoryshop.com

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Vancouver Washington United States of America
wholesalefactoryshop.com
132 Larchmont Ave, New York, New York United States of America

wholesalefactoryshop.com I paid $85.00 for two (2) Life Proof iPhone 4S cases but never received the product(s) I sent emails but did not receive a reply. New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely False Review

I had purchased two (2) iPhone 4S Life Proof Phone cases on 11/29/12. The Website details that the  orders take only 1-3 business days or 3-9 days for total process but in fact I never received my product and I sent multiple emails and I called ( 914-301-3314 ) left messages but no return calls or emails. The Website does not have the companies phone # address only 2 email addresses. This website is a total scam, beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesalefactoryshopcom/New-York-New-York-10538/wholesalefactoryshopcom-I-paid-8500-for-two-2-Life-Proof-iPhone-4S-cases-but-never-r-979137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesalefactoryshop.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely False Review

AUTHOR: wholesalefactory - (United States of America)

We ship all orders promptly and notify anyone of a backorder delay. We stand behind each sale and offer a 100% moneyback guarantee for all orders. If this person contacted us then we would have responded. To say our website is a "Scam" is a ridiculous statement and this also might be a competitor. We have already found another group stealing our images and descriptions and trying to use our site to supply their orders. Do not believe this false complaint.