Complaint Review: wholesalefactoryshop.com

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Windham — Oxford Mississippi United States of America
wholesalefactoryshop.com

wholesalefactoryshop.com Absolute Scam! - Should have done my homework Internet

Website indicated all orders placed by Dec 14th would be shipped in time for X-Mas, so I ordered a Lifeproof case on the 14th as a Christams gift for my wife.  As others have reported, I have still not received my case.

Computer generated response email blames a delayed shipment and back order.  This would be somewhat understandable if I had not already been charged for the case!!  I should have noticed they do not have a contact phone number listed on the site.

I'm am also assuming that if I ever do receive the case it will be conterfeit.  This goes down as a $62 dollar lesson learned for me.

Do not make the same mistake I did.  Avoid these people at all cost. Pay the extra $ and buy directly from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesalefactoryshopcom/internet/wholesalefactoryshopcom-Absolute-Scam-Should-have-done-my-homework-Internet-989540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesalefactoryshop.com