Complaint Review: Wholesalefactoryshop.com

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: boysmom5262 — fresno California
Wholesalefactoryshop.com
222 purchase st rye, New York USA

Wholesalefactoryshop.com Sold me a counterfit mophie juice pack for iPhone 4/4S. rye New York

I purchased a mophie juice pack for the iPhone 4/4S from whoesalefactoryshop.com.  I paid $54.98.  Had to wait almost a month before I received item and only received item after I had filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  I had previously tried to contact wholesalefactory through email, as that was the only way to communicate with them.  Sent several emails and got an automated response saying they received my request and would get back to me within 72 hours.  They never did.  After I filed report I received the juice pack shortly after.  It recently was having issues, it was getting super hot when charging.  So I sent it in to Mophie because I had bought it less than a year so the warranty was still valid, or so I thought.  I just received an email from Mophie saying I had not purchased an authentic Mophie Juice Pack, and I thought I had.  As it was listed as being authentic on the wholesalefactory website.  Such a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wholesalefactoryshopcom/rye-New-York-10580/Wholesalefactoryshopcom-Sold-me-a-counterfit-mophie-juice-pack-for-iPhone-44S-rye-New-1057120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wholesalefactoryshop.com